FOOD Share relies on donations of funds, food, and time in order to feed the hungry of Ventura County. Your donation goes a long way – for every $1 you donate, FOOD Share is able to turn it into 2.8 meals.
Here are some ways to give:
- Online using our secure web site
- By Mail using our printable donation form (PDF)
- Monthly Contribution by joining our Harvester’s Club
- Bill Pay via your bank and/or credit union
- Over the phone by calling (805) 983-7100 ext. 122
- In person at the FOOD Share facility
- Planned Giving: Remembering FOOD Share in your estate plans is an excellent way to support our mission today and for years to come.